2019 Porsche Panamera 4
- Condition: Used
- Model: Panamera
- Trim: 4
- Body style: Hatchback
- Exterior: Dolomite Silver Metallic
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: PP4406
- Model number: 97ABA1
- VIN #: WP0AA2A70KL101081
- Mileage: 3236
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded V-6 3.0 L/183
- Transmission: 8-Speed Auto-Shift Manual w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Power Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Chrome Door Handles
- Clearcoat Paint
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Power Sunshade
- Fixed Glass 2nd Row Sunroof w/Power Sunshade
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- LED Brakelights
- Light Tinted Glass
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Power Spoiler
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: P265/45ZR19 Fr & P295/40ZR19 Rr
- Wheels w/Silver Accents w/Locks
- Wheels: 19" Panamera -inc: 9.0 x 19 front and 10.5 x 19 rear, dual-arm 5-spoke design
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- 3 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 60-40 Folding Bucket Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- 8-Way Power Seats -inc: front comfort seats w/8-way electric adjustment for seat height, seat angle, backrest angle and fore/aft position
- Air Filtration
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Bucket Front Seats
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cruise Control
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Digital/Analog Display
- Driver And Passenger Heated-Cushion, Driver And Passenger Heated-Seatback
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Driver Foot Rest
- Driver Seat
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest w/Storage
- Front Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console, Rear Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Homelink Garage Door Transmitter
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Residual Heat Recirculation, Headliner/Pillar Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look/Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look/Piano Black Door Panel Insert, Leather/Piano Black Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Memory Settings -inc: Driver Seat and Door Mirrors
- Navtraffic Real-Time Traffic Display
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Partial leather seat trim
- Passenger Seat
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Power Rear Windows
- Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Glove Box Mounted Single CD, Compatible Remote CD, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls, Voice Activation, Radio Data System, DVD-Audio and 10 Gb Internal Memory
- Radio: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) -inc: navigation module, mobile phone preparation, audio interfaces, hi-fi sound system w/10 speakers, total output of 150 watts, Connect Plus, Apple CarPlay, telephone module, wireless internet access, Porsche Car Connect (Carfinder, Remote Vehicle Status, Remote Services, Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (PVTS)), Bluetooth hands-free phone capability, SiriusXM and HD Radio
- Rear Cupholder
- Refrigerated/Cooled Box Located In The Glovebox, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Rigid Cargo Cover
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Underhood And Cargo Space Lights
- Valet Function
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 23.7 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.36 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Adaptive Suspension
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Engine: 3.0L Turbocharged V6 -inc: aluminum block and cylinder heads
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Full-Time All-Wheel
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Regenerative Alternator
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode, Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls and Oil Cooler
- Transmission: 8-Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag and Rear Side-Impact Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- ParkAssist Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
Steve1 month agoGreat service! Great environment! Always helpful and always cordial! Strongly recommend! I have been going to the Exchange for over ten years and never disappointed!
Ken1 month agoI just purchased my 2nd Porsche from Nick Kopp at the Porsche Exchange. Nick was a pleasure to work with again. I highly recommend Nick and the Porsche Exchange if you're interested in a new Porsche.
ML Roffe1 month agoBest car. Best salesman. Best service. Highly recommended. Have had every type of car. Without a doubt love the Porsche Macan and Highland Park is the place to go.
dizzy1 month agoGreat service from Faris and the team, highly recommended and would absolutely get another vehicle from them. Do not waste your time going to another dealer
Hopeless Browns Fan3 months agoPurchased 911-C4 over the internet. Found the sales staff to be knowledgeable and experienced. The process was painless. I thought my transaction was honest and fair. I would highly recommend them.
Sam5 months agoService was excellent as usual. They got the work done in a timely fashion but took the time to do the work properly. Would recommend.
Jeffrey M Evans5 months agoBe treated like royalty whether you're buying a replacement key or a new 911 GTS. Awesome shop, service and parts went above and beyond to help me.
Don H6 months agoGreat from start with Mike S. in sales to Rocco in finance! Out of state purchase. Very professional and responsive. Have bought many cars thru the years and the experience was first class!
Danielle6 months agoMade the car buying process a breeze and treated our children like royalty :) The sales people were knowledgable, helpful and provided an overall excellent experience.
Cubsfan7 months agoVery straightforward sales process. Low key process, which is a big positive. Concierge service person was excellent and checkout process very efficient. Paper work handled efficiently and again low key and professional.
Stripesonice3 days agoTook a while to find the service problems with the car but finally did and fixed them to my satisfaction. Everything seems to be working just fine.
Ginosavino653 months agoExcellent professionalism Would recommend to a friend Facilities wer outstanding clean and easy to navigate Keep up the good work I will Definitely come back
bp5 months agoGreat service Simon. Thanks for the help. Great service Simon. Thanks for the help. Great service Simon. Thanks for the help. Great service Simon. Thanks for the help.
Jayne_gretz8 months agoThey met me when I drove in. My name appeared on display! Work done as promised and on time. Car was washed as well! Amazing!
James Wicks10 months agoI could not have had a better experience with The Porsch Exchange in Highland Park I’ll.. All involved were very professional and extremely nice. My sails rep. was Farris who could not have been better
Tom1 year agoI was met promptly when I arrived. Work performed within time frame promised and at the price quoted. No BS, and coffee was drinkable. Pleasant experience.
Nads1 year agoPersonnel outstanding and very knowledgeable Every time I come into the dealership for service I am greeted with a friendly and knowledgeable person now. The work is done efficiently and the pricing is very fair. I would recommend this dealership to anyone I could.
1stPorsche1 year agoThey were very courteous and not pushy. we also got a very fair deal on the car we purchased. Will definitely go back the next time we’re looking for a car.
Nick731 year agoThis purchase was one of the easiest I’ve had so far. They were not aggressive as most dealers normally are. Throughout the experience Paul was patient and answered every question I has. At no time did I feel pressured to buy.
Diesel1 year agoProfessional efficient andcomplete in a friendly customer oriented atmosphere A A A A A A A A A A AVA A A A A A
Bobby Walsh3 days agoIncredible Service - Casey wes very proactive on his communications with the system recalls. Casey Made sure he would complete them during my visit. My service visit was worth the wait. Porsche Exchange makes it comfortable and you can work there while having your car serviced. When I went to retrieve my car this time, it’s always clean but whoever washed it this time it was beautiful! Great Job Team Exchange!
Mindy Fauntleroy5 days agoPorsche Exchange does a fine job servicing their vehicles. They’re staff is responsive, and thorough. Their waiting room and coffee bar is very nice too. Highly recommend!
Susan Timmer5 days agoFrom start to finish they provided an amazing experience. We bought an amazing vehicle and felt like we got a great value. Everyone there was professional, efficient, and straightforward. We would definitely work with them again.
Arvind N1 month agoI recently bought a CPO Porsche Cayman and its been a thrill and dream come true. I connected with Michael Semersky in 2014, who has been an excellent sales person, very knowledgeable, thoughtful and never pushy. On the day of picking up my car, I had no idea, he was coming in on his day off and on his daughter's birthday. I live in Indiana, and will return to Exchange for all services. Its far and few to find good people to work with. Thank you Michael and Bruce Semersky for making my dream come true.
Paul Asplund1 month agoThe Porsche Exchange offered a great buying experience. We made an appointment to come in (COVID rules), and when we arrived the car we were interested in was sitting out front ready for our test drive. Our Salesman was personable and knowledgeable. The buying process was easy and he personally delivered the vehicle the next day. I would definitely buy from this dealership again.
Michael Widhalm1 month agoWhat a fantastic experience from the moment we walked into the dealership to the moment we pulled out with our new Porsche. It was by far the best experience buying a car I've ever had. I can't thank our sales person, Paul enough. Thank you so much!
J-Ann Tio1 month agoRecently purchased a preowned car from Porsche Exchange and Mike & the Porsche team did a phenomenal job. Appreciated the level of communication from Mike & he was very enjoyable to work with making the whole experience easy to make a decision. It was obvious their business is customer experience focused and I'm looking forward to my next experience with them.
Kristen Ramer2 months agoWe had an exceptional experience buying our Porsche here! We live in Colorado and did everything remotely. It was the easiest car buying transaction we’ve ever had! Everyone was very friendly and professional. They got back to us very quickly, and the transaction was completed and car delivered to us within a week of starting the whole process.
Varun Chodha3 months agoAmazing test drive and purchase experience amidst the pandemic. Everyone took full safety precautions, maintained social distancing throughout the process. The best part was the test drive. Thanks Michael for making me test my Macan to the limits and fall in love with it. The purchase experience was also pretty smooth including home delivery of the vehicle. Already recommended to friends!
Michael Kogelis3 months agoWriting this review to call out an amazing experience I recently received purchasing a new car. Had the opportunity to work with 3 people while purchasing; 2 sales consultants and the owner Bruce. They wanted the business and made it clear there business has been as a result of building a stellar reputation. I felt the deal I received was fair and in many aspects above expectations from a service standpoint. Paul, my sales consultant, was incredibly knowledgeable and spent whatever time needed to make sure I loved my new car. And I do! As a business owner myself, meeting Bruce the owner was a pleasure and left me motivated for driving even better client experience at my little eyeglass empire. :-). The team here LOVE cars!!! The passion showed through. How could they get better? Hmmmm, maybe consider a test drive that allows the client to sign out the car and go alone. In my case I purchased a 911 and brought my 20 year old son as support. Jokes on me! Had to leave him behind while I test drove the car. Other then that amazing experience and I highly recommend. Support local businesses!!!
Marie S.2 years agoI bought a Cayman S from Michael this week. What an excellent experience! I am so grateful for his assistance and that of everyone else at the dealership. If you are in the market for a Porsche, don't go anywhere else. First class service.
Marie S.2 years ago
Rob K.2 years agoI just want to say I had the best Experience with Nick Kopp. He was very knowledgable, professional, and most importantly not rude. I went to many Porsche dealers and most were good but Nick and The Porsche Exchange were exceptional. I was really upside down on my Mercedes but he got me the best lease deal on a new Cayman and got me out the door fast. Even got the extended maintenance from Mike Bartuch, which once you calculate all the numbers was a no brainer. Highly recommend Nick and the Exchange. Save your self the headache and most importantly time wasted! p.s. Make sure you stay away from Napleton Porsche and Jessica. Review on that experience coming soon.
Oski B.3 years agoI can't say enough good things about the Porsche Exchange. I was having the absolute worst experience trying to buy a car from another Chicago area Porsche dealer that will go unnamed (*cough* Loebers Moters *cough*). Sorry, I had something in my throat. The fine people at Porsche Exchanged saved me and turned an awful car buying experience into a wonderful car buying experience. If you're in the market for a new Porsche definitely go to the Porsche Exchange . . . and ask for Nick Kopp. The guy is great - one of the best salesmen I have ever interacted with. He conducts himself with integrity, is transparent about the purchasing process and goes the extra mile to make sure that you get what you want and that you're taken car of.Overall, I believe that the Porsche Exchange cares about their customers and is not trying to nickle & dime anybody (they gave me a great deal on my car and threw in all-weather mats, including the trunk mat, and a lighting cable without me even asking for such items).
Jon B.3 years agoExcellent dealership and service. The buying experience was stress free, no pressure, informative and not hurried. And the service is always courteous, timely and efficient. And, based on a recent experience where my Porsche Cayenne Turbo had a mechanical failure, this dealership went to bat for me with Porsche and got the problem fixed. Bottom line. If you are going to buy a Porsche and keep it serviced, this is THE dealership to go to. Jon Biasetti.
J C.3 years agoI'm a longtime looker but a new new-car customer of The Porsche Exchange. I have never seen such an extreme high level of customer service in my life. Everyone of their employees seems to care about providing first class customer service.
Matthew S.3 years agoThe parts department here has been absolutely amazing in helping address and resolve fuel supply issues with my 2009 Cayenne S. Very friendly. Extremely knowledgeable. And willing to go the extra mile in answering any and all questions. Great pricing. Highly recommended them to all my Porsche enthusiast colleagues! In particular Vlad, Larry and Joe have been wonderful.
Shawn H.3 years agoI just bought a GT3RS in Ultraviolet from Michael at Porsche Exchange. It has been a true pleasure to work with him. He made the transaction very smooth. I live in San Diego and just had the car dropped off at my warehouse. Michael was VERY patient with me. The process went faster than I expected. He sent all the paperwork even before the car came. He added a car cover as gift which was very nice and I cannot thank him enough. I will definitely be buying my next Porsche from him!
Roy O.4 years agoI have purchased three cars from the Porsche Exchange in the last three years and found each experience to be positive. I'll even say that they went above and beyond to help me after a very negative experience at the Milwaukee dealership; something they did not have to do. I have enjoyed working with Michael and recommend him and the dealership.
Boss H.4 years agoPorsched Exchange Service rocks!My 1st visit there was 8 months ago was great...Service Associate (Josh) could not have been more accommodating. Dropped off car in the AM, and in 10 minutes drove off in the Porsche Cayenne free loaner. Later that day got a call from Josh that my Macan was ready. All work (maintenance) done perfectly, and everything was covered by the warranty so my bill was $0.00.Yesterday I was there again for an oil change and a PCM update. As I arrived I was amazed by the quality of there just built Sales and Service Facility...wow! The Large Service Bay are was Spotless. I was met by Service Associate (Tony) with a smile. He put me in the computer and then typed in my 5 point list of Service Requests. Printed out the work order and asked me to make sure it covered everything I need (it did.) Then he said he'd call me when it was ready...I started debating (out loud with myself) about my schedule and traffic downtown and whether I would be back this evening or tomorrow.... At that point another Service.Associate (David) said "Hey Sir I go your way every night...I would be happy to bring it to you and take the loaner (was a 2017 Macan with 750 miles on the clock) if it helps."-- WOW!Later that evening (4:00 PM or so) I get a call from Tony saying the PCM Update is giving us trouble but the Tech (no pun intended) said he'll keep on it until it's complete. David is still planning to bring your Macan back to you this evening.Couple of hours later David showed up, handed me my car key and a $0.00 (all covered under warranty) invoice, and picked up my loaner. THANKS David!My experiences at PE Service could not have been better--give them a try.