2020 Porsche Taycan at Porsche Exchange in Highland Park
The 2020 Taycan, performance, technology and premium comforts integrated flawlessly in an the first ever fully electric Porsche. Style and power influenced by Porsche. Featuring performance that can be repeatedly reproduced, thanks to the two permanent-magnet synchronous motors that catapult the Taycan Turbo S with up to 560kW (750 HP) Overboost Power with Launch Control from 0–60 mph in 2.6 seconds. The Porsche Taycan lets driving be at center stage, Advanced Cockpit in the Taycan is characterized by pioneering technologies and offers up to four displays. Discover all the features the three available trims have to offer, trims including the Taycan 4S, Taycan Turbo and Taycan Turbo S at Porsche Exchange today. From our location in Highland Park, we can serve all of Chicago and even all of Illinois including the neighboring communities of Wanaka, Forest Lake, and more. Our family has been serving this area for going on 30 years, and we hope to do so for many more. So stop by for a test drive today!
Starting at $103,800
Porsche Taycan Technology
- Acoustically, the Taycan provides an entirely new experience: it makes virtually no noise, all you can hear is the exterior sound that meets the legal requirements. For a unique acoustic accompaniment to dynamic driving, there is also the standard on Turbo S, Porsche Electric Sport Sound.
- Physical buttons have been almost entirely replaced by digital ones. Making the interior look extremely tidy. The same principle of tidiness also applies to the displays, of which there are up to four intuitive, distraction-free and easy to use displays.
- Impressive 16.8-inch curved display, the instrument cluster is the center of attention.
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including online navigation. The PCM display on the 10.9-inch central display on the dashboard can be individually configured, allowing direct access to the most important functions.
- 8.4-inch center console control panel, provides access to navigation, media, telephone, settings and Apple CarPlay® via a menu bar which can be disabled.
Porsche Taycan Performance
- Taycan Turbo S with up to 560kW (750 HP) Overboost Power with Launch Control from 0–60 mph in 2.6 seconds.
- 800-volt architecture accepts charge power of up to 270kW.
- The estimated EPA range for the Taycan Turbo is 201 miles.
- The estimated EPA range for the Taycan Turbo S is 192 miles.
- Two Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors are installed in the Taycan Turbo and Taycan Turbo S – one on each axle – and the 93 kWh performance battery plus is integrated deep into the underbody.
- Two-speed transmission, permanent magnet synchronous motor provides high power density, high continuous output and high efficiency in a compact design.
- Overboost, with up to 560kW (750 HP) overboost is activated with Launch Control, both machines accelerate the Taycan Turbo S from a standstill to 60 mph in 2.6 seconds.
- Porsche Surface Coated Brakes, Taycan decelerates with optimized responsiveness. Or choose the extremely lightweight Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB) – standard on the Taycan Turbo S.
Porsche Taycan Charging
Our charging concept starts with the vehicle: the Performance Battery Plus with the latest lithium-ion technology is based on 800-volt architecture and, therefore, on a similar system to our endurance race car, the 919 Hybrid. Higher voltage means not only perceptibly more power and less weight, thanks to reduced cable size, but above all shorter charging times.
- Porsche is involved in the development of a nationwide charging infrastructure: both with its own solutions and together with partners.
- Use the standard Mobile Charger connect to home or optionally charge using the intelligent Mobile Charger Connect with touchscreen.
- Turbo Charging, charge Taycan with up to 279kW at 800-volt charging stations.
- Porsche has partnered with Amazon to help guide you through the selection and installation of a dedicated power supply for your electric vehicle.