Benefits of Leasing
Porsche Financial Services is a flexible and powerful choice that opens up your options - now and in the future.
Leasing through Porsche Financial Services:
- Includes eligibility into long-term loyalty programs, such as End of Term programs
- Monthly payments are typically lower than comparable retail finance payments
- Eliminates the uncertainty of resale value due to economic and other outside factors
- Provides flexible terms and mileage options to meet the needs of your lifestyle
Benefits of Retail Financing
Retail financing a Porsche vehicle is a direct pathway to ownership, allowing you to focus on the driving experience.
Benefits of retail financing through Porsche Financial Services:
- Often means no initial up-front cash payment is required, and many costs can be included in your retail installment contract
- No mileage limitations can mean more time spent driving and enjoying your vehicle
- Flexible terms spread vehicle cost over a time period that best suits your requirements
- After payments are completed, you are in control of your vehicle’s future – keep it, sell it, or do whatever you choose
Once you are established in Porsche heritage, other driving experiences simply do not compare. Thankfully, through Porsche Financial Services’ Incentive Programs, driving the latest innovations is simple.
Lease Incentive Programs
Lease Loyalty Waiver Program1
As a valued member of the Porsche Financial Services family, we feel it is important to reward your loyalty to through our Lease Loyalty Waiver program.
- You are a current Porsche Financial Services lease customer looking to lease or retail finance your next Porsche vehicle through Porsche Financial Services.
- We will waive the disposition fee and up to $1,000 of excess wear on your existing Porsche Financial Services leased vehicle.
- Returning Porsche Financial Services customers may also be eligible for the End of Term Lease Loyalty Program as an additional loyalty reward.
End of Term Lease Loyalty Program2
Since you’re a returning Porsche Financial Services customer, we understand that you’re loyal to us – and we’re happy to return the sentiment. The End of Term Lease Loyalty Program puts innovation close at hand.
- You are a current Porsche Financial Services lease customer who is ready to upgrade, switching out to a new model you’ve had your eyes on.
- Porsche Financial Services may waive up to 12 remaining payments of your current Porsche Financial Services lease when you lease or retail finance your new Porsche vehicle with Porsche Financial Services.
- Drive off in your new model, fitted with the latest technology, for a term that fits your budget and lifestyle.
1 Porsche Financial Services, Inc. (PFS) will waive up to $1,000 of billed excess wear on existing PFS leases for customers who lease or finance their next Porsche with PFS. Customer must return existing lease vehicle (see existing lease agreement for return details) concurrent with entering into a new PFS lease agreement or PFS finance contract. Upon vehicle return, PFS will waive the disposition fee. Customer is responsible to pay any billed excess wear charge over the $1,000 waiver amount. Customer is responsible for satisfaction of all other terms and conditions of the existing lease agreement (e.g., late charges, past-due or remaining non-waived monthly payments and any other fees or charges owed under the contract). The waiver cannot be redeemed as cash, nor can its value be applied or credited towards the new sale, lease or finance transaction. Limit one $1,000 excess wear waiver per specified customer account. The waiver is non-transferable. This offer is valid in the US only. Void where prohibited. This offer is subject to PFS credit application approval. Not all customers will qualify. PFS reserves the right to change or terminate the waiver at its sole discretion. Please see an authorized Porsche dealer for details.
2 End of Term Lease Loyalty Program Offer (EOTLLP) Terms and Conditions: Qualifying customers are eligible for a waiver of up to 3 remaining payments under an existing Porsche Financial Services (PFS) lease agreement upon vehicle turn-in when customer executes a new PFS lease or finance contract for an eligible Porsche vehicle. Certain qualifying customers may be eligible for a waiver of up to 12 remaining payments, depending on vehicle model and year of existing lease and vehicle model and year of new lease. An eligible vehicle is a new and untitled Porsche vehicle. Existing PFS lease agreement with an original term of less than 24 months is not eligible for the program. Customer must return existing lease vehicle (see existing lease agreement for return details) concurrent with entering into a new PFS lease agreement or PFS finance contract. Customer is responsible for satisfaction of all other terms and conditions of the existing lease agreement (excess mileage, excess wear and use, late charges, past-due or non-waived payments and any other fees or charges owed under the contract). The PFS EOTLLP is only applicable for scheduled payments on the existing lease agreement due on or after the new PFS contract date (Single Pay lease customers are not eligible). Past due payments are ineligible for the EOTLLP offer. The number of monthly payments waived is based on the remaining term of the existing PFS lease agreement. The maximum number of payments waived will depend on the vehicle model and year. The amount of each monthly payment waived is set forth under the customer’s existing PFS lease agreement. Maximum amount of each individual monthly payment waiver is $2,500. If the monthly payment is greater than the maximum amount, the customer will receive the $2,500 waiver (customer is responsible for any difference between the waiver and the monthly payment). Upon vehicle return, PFS will waive the Disposition Fee. The PFS EOTLLP cannot be redeemed for cash, nor can its value be applied or credited towards the new sale, lease or finance transaction. Limit one PFS EOTLLP offer per specified customer account. PFS EOTLLP is non-transferable. Contact your authorized Porsche Dealer for details.