Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur at Porsche Exchange
You don't drive a Porsche to fit in, discover an unmatched exclusive Porsche ownership experience. Make your dream car a reality, collaborate with the professionals at Porsche Exchange today. Porsche Exchange is here to serve you the world's most unique and original Porsche models. Together we’ll work with you to help you personalize every detail of your Porsche inside and out. Nearly every aspect of the car is yours to customize and make your own. The team at The Porsche Exchange are passionate Porsche enthusiasts just like you and because of that we have excelled in providing unrivaled personal Porsche creations and exceptional customer relations. Together these have help make us the #1 Porsche Exclusive dealer in the United States.View Inventory
Your vision. Our expertise.
Since its inception in the early 1950s ,The Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur program has continued to passionately tailor only the most unique and impeccable motoring vehicles the world has ever seen. From the first custom Porsche 356 in 1950 to the numerous modern day 911s and Panameras tailored to your exact specification, Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur have fully been inspired or directly commissioned by you, our customers.
In addition to special and limited edition cars, Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur also offers a variety of personalization options for your individual vehicle. Anything from subtle changes to extensive modifications, Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur at Porsche Exchange have the expertly trained engineers and craftsmen ready to fulfill your every custom desire.
Personalize Your Porsche
Porsche Exchange's Exclusive Manufaktur program offers numerous customizable options, from unique paint colors, carbon trims, and rims to interior options that allow you to personalize your materials and accessories. Not sure where to start? Contact us or browse our Porsche showroom for inspiration. Whatever detail big or small you’re looking for, I’m sure our passionate team can help you leave your mark.
Editions & Limited Series
Collaborating with the Porsche Design Studio, Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur curates special edition models to celebrate the special moments in Porsche’s impressive history, this includes all the important anniversaries and race victories. Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur also produces unique limited edition models that reflect Porsche’s continued passion and ability. These masterpieces are distinguished by a "Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur" plaque. Specially-developed components, a strict limit, as well as independent model names embody the high demand for our craftsmanship.
Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur History
What started as a special request program has evolved into a seventy plus year endeavor to continually create unique Porsche models through the expert Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur program.
- 1950: The first customized Porsche 356 was covered with faux fur.
- 1957: Specialty exhaust systems were engineered.
- 1978: The special requests department opens for special modifications.
- 1983: Porsche builds a street-legal version of the race car type 935
- 1989: Porsche builds only seven 959 models.
- 1992-1993: 86 light construction 911 Turbo S models are created.
- 2003: Furniture designer Carlo Rampazzi receives his dream orange 911 Turbo Cabriolet.
- 2009-2010: 250 911 Sport Classic edition units are released with a 'ducktail' and 19-inch Sport Classic wheels.
- 2012: Porsche Clubs celebrates its growth from 13 total members 65 years ago to 675 official clubs with more than 200,000 members by producing 13 models of the 911 Club Coupé in honour of the founding members.
- 2014-2015: 100 Panamera Exclusive Series are produced with a special leather from Poltrona Frau, hand-worked graduated paintwork and a limited edition plaque.
- 2017-2018: 500 lightweight carbon 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series are crafted with 670 horsepower and 553 lb-ft of torque.
- Today: The legacy continues...
Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur Partner
The Porsche Exchange is an enthusiastic partner of the Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur program, our constantly rotating and growing showroom represents just a fraction of what’s available to you. Whether you’re driving a classic Porsche or new Porsche, our team can help add any level of flair or personalization you’re looking for. We know that a Porsche is like no other car brand in the world, and you can have your own unique Porsche in the Chicago area at The Porsche Exchange.
Why Choose The Porsche Exchange
We only service Porsche models, which means our technicians are uniquely qualified to operate on your German-engineered machine. From our location in Highland Park, we can serve all of Chicago and even all of Illinois including the neighboring communities of Wanaka, Forest Lake, and more. Our family has been serving this area for going on 30 years, and we hope to do so for many more. Contact or stop by The Porsche Exchange today to start your Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur experience.