New Porsche Service Package Available at Porsche Exchange in Highland Park,IL
Porsche is prestigious. Porsche is performance. Porsche is like no other car brand in the world. At The Porsche Exchange, we know how it feels to follow your dream and your passion for driving. That’s why we offer the Porsche Service Packages, offering you a more comprehensive and more tailored maintenance plan to suit you.
At The Porsche Exchange, we only service Porsche models, which means our technicians are uniquely qualified to operate on your German-engineered machine. From our location in Highland Park, we can serve all of Chicago and even all of Illinois including the neighboring communities of Wanaka, Forest Lake, and more. Our family has been serving this area for going on 30 years, and we hope to do so for many more.
What are the new Porsche Service Packages?
The Porsche Service Packages help keep your Porsche to Porsche’s highest standards, ensuring its performance with maximum service quality and complete convenience. The new range of Porsche Service Packages offers customers a choice of 4 packages, letting you select the service scope which fits with your needs. These packages range from general maintenance to wear & tear and Porsche Approved Warranty, depending on the preferred package. The available Porsche Service Packages are for scheduled maintenance. All new Porsche vehicles will include the first scheduled maintenance as part of the purchase of the vehicle.
The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plans (PSMP) include:
- Included First Service: 1st Year/10,000 Miles
- Plus 1: 2nd Year/20,000 Miles
- Plus 2: Plus 1 and 3rd Year/30,000 Miles
- Plus 3: Plus 1, 2, and 4th Year/40,000 Miles
- Plus 4: Plus, 1, 2, 3, and 5th Year/50,000 Miles
How do I get a Porsche Service Package?
Through Porsche Financial Services, new car buyers can also enjoy the convenience of combining the package fee with your monthly car loan installment.
Why should I get a Porsche Service Package?
- Maintenance peace of mind.
- Good value for money.
- Vehicle age-specific servicing.
- Keeps a Porsche 100% Porsche, and ensures service quality.
- Maximum vehicle resale value.
- Low monthly repayments with no deposit when financed through a new vehicle purchase loan.
What does the Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan Include?
The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan includes the regularly scheduled maintenance visits as specified in your vehicle’s published maintenance booklet. This plan only applies at the time and/or mileage period defined. All services are completed by our certified Porsche technicians with Genuine Porsche parts.
- Engine oil and filter change
- Engine air filter replacement
- Cabin air pollen filter replacement
- Spark plug replacement
- Brake fluid replacement
- Brake pad, disc, and hose inspection
- Steering gear and axle inspection
- Radiator and air inlet inspection
- Body and sunroof drain cleaning and inspection
- Coolant and coolant hose inspection
- Windshield wiper and washer inspection
- Tire condition and pressure inspection
- Headlights, horn, and other electrical system inspection
- Battery condition inspection
Contact Us, feel free to reach out to the The Porsche Exchange team for more information on how to get Porsche Service Package. We want to hear from you, and we look forward to assisting you. You can give us a call, send us an email, or come to see us in person in Highland Park!