Reopening Dealer Operations
Governor Pritzker on Sunday, May 24, announced that Illinois will move to Phase Three reopening on Friday, May 29. For the Porsche Exchange, this means we can open our showroom without the need for appointments. However, distancing and face coverings are still required for our employees and customers, and store occupancy is limited to guidelines issued by the state.
Even as the state reopens the economy, our main goal at the Porsche Exchange is to keep our employees and customers safe and well. As we reopen, our team will continue to maintain the General Health Guidelines provided by the state.
General Health Guidelines
- All employees who can work from home should continue to do so
- Employees should wear face coverings over their nose and mouth when within 6-ft. of others (cloth masks preferred). Exceptions may be made where accommodations are appropriate
- Social distance of at least 6-ft. should be maintained between non-household individuals unless participating in activities permitted under Phase III guidelines
- Employer should provide hand washing capability or sanitizer to employees and if applicable, customers
- Frequent hand washing by employees, and an adequate supply of soap/ paper towels and/or disinfectant/ hand sanitizer should be available
For more information, contact us or give us a call at (833) 271-4199. The Porsche Exchange is located at 2300 Skokie Valley Rd, Highland Park, IL 60035.