2021 Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo at Porsche Exchange
Get ready for the all-new 2021 Taycan Cross Turismo, a new Taycan model coming as soon as early 2021. Expect a powerful and innovative luxury wagon that effortlessly combines the Mission E Cross Turismo concept with the bodywork of the production Taycan sedan. With a potent 590 horsepower and 300 miles of range, this newest Taycan entry will bring all the great features of the current models in a new wagon shape. Research all our FAQ below, don’t hesitate to contact us today if you have any additional questions or to find out how you can reserve your 2021 Taycan Cross Turismo.
Taycan Cross Turismo FAQ
What’s the difference between the Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo vs the standard Taycan?
- Expect a more spacious cabin and cargo room, perfect for a family, road trip and everything in between.
What design accents will the new 2021 Taycan Cross Turismo feature?
- You should be able to expect the Four-point LED headlights, side air intakes, and 16.8 inch curved display found in the current Taycan models.
What sort of performance will the 2021 Taycan Cross Turismo feature?
- Being an electric luxury wagon, the new 2021 Taycan Cross Turismo will likely feature the 800-volt Performance Battery, Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors, and Porsche Recuperation Management found on the current Taycan models.
What safety features can I expect in the new 2021 Taycan Cross Turismo?
- Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK): This enhanced version of cruise control actively regulates the speed of your vehicle in line with the speed of the vehicle in front. A radar sensor scans the road ahead up to a distance of 650 ft.
- Safety features: New Lane Change Assist, available as an option, uses radar sensors to monitor the areas to the rear of the vehicle and the blind spots on either side.
- Suspension: Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) also actively and continuously adjusts damping force.
How long will the 2021 Taycan Cross Turismo take to charge?
- Depending on where and how you’re charging, the new 2021 Taycan Cross Turismo may be charged from 5 to 80 percent in as little as 22.5 minutes.
How long will the 2021 Taycan Cross Turismo battery last?
- The Cross Turismo will share the sedan's 800-volt architecture as the original Taycan and should last around 300 miles.
What technology will be inside the new 2021 Taycan Cross Turismo?
- You’ll likely find a 16.8 inch curved display, Apple CarPlay compatibility, built-in navigation, and a Wi-Fi hotspot.
How does the 2021 Taycan Cross Turismo compare to a Tesla?
When you buy a Taycan model you’re able to get a $7,500 tax credit, the same credit however isn’t available for Teslas. Additional highlights Taycan models offer over Tesla include:
- Taycan’s use an 800-volt system voltage instead of the usual 400 volts.
- The Taycan’s offer battery packs with a total capacity of 93.4kWh.
- Taycan integrates their battery into the car’s cooling circuit via a line system and a coolant pump that allows it to operate in an ideal temperature window.
- Additional Taycan models handle like a luxury sports car and offer more premium finishes and details inside and out than Tesla models.
Visit Porsche Exchange in Highland Park, IL
Learn more about the new Taycan model lineup today, stop by Porsche Exchange in Highland Park to test drive a current Taycan model and view all our extensive inventory of new, pre-owned and certified pre-owned Porsche models. Find special offers that apply to your situation and our financing department will work to ensure that you get the best rates and terms available.